|Get Four DVDs for $.49 each. Join now.||Tell me when this page is updated|
Chouinard Art Institute, Los Angeles, Ca. USA ______(Advertising Design, 1968)
Available for illustration and creative input.
Computer artist-modeler, Concept designer, Illustrator,
1988 - 2002
For various clients and companies with experience as follows:
• Designed characters, assorted vehicles, and game-world environments.
• Self tutored on new work platforms & software.
• Provided concept sketches, presentation art, graphics and storyboards.
THEME PARKS • ENTERTAINMENT DESTINATIONS • EXHIBIT SPACES
• Designed vehicles, attractions, and ride interiors & interiors, working as a team member or single consultant.
• Learned to use computers along with various 2D & 3D programs to expedite: spatial planing,
visual intrusion evaluations, guest traffic pattern studies, and planning guests' points of view within attractions.
• Explored materials, colors, graphics, and lighting options, in cyberspace, for most projects.
• Provided concept sketches, presentation artwork, and 3D computer renderings & animations.
Details on request.
FILM & TELEVISION
Designer / Senior Consulting Illustrator, Paramount Pictures
1986 - 1988
• Provided designs of all spacecraft for the first season of: "STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION"
including the Romulan Warbird and the Starship: ENTERPRISE "D".
• Designed the Enterprise bridge and participated in developing the remaining ship interiors
as well as many other featured sets throughout the show's first season.
• Designed props, aliens, off-world settings, guest spacecraft, and the show's logo-type.
Motion Picture Illustrator & Storyboard Artist
1979 - 1986
• Provided concept sketches, character designs, pre-production illustrations, graphics and storyboards.
• Designed: a motorcycle, a helicopter, flight suits & other costumes, several 'work station' environments,
assorted hand props, numerous sets, robots, creatures, and assorted science fiction space craft.
"BATTLESTAR: GALACTICA", "AIRWOLF", "STREETHAWK", "BACK TO THE FUTURE", & "STAR TREK: THE MOTION PICTURE".
Complete Filmography on request.
I enjoy working with creative people and increase my experience in the